Read Complete Step By Step Written Tutorial on my Blog :
This is Teja
In this video, I will be teaching you how to remove the Write Protection on your USB Flash Drive.
NOTE : You will be able to remove the write protection only from the same computer using which you created the write protection on your USB drive.
Generally, there are two ways to remove the write protection on your USB. The first method is by making some changes with the Registry keys in the Registry Editor, and the second method is by using Command Prompt. Since, I feel that its easy to remove the write protection by using Command Prompt, I will be teaching you the second method.
Here are the commands that you need to run in the Command Prompt :
diskpart – It enters the diskpart, and opens up a new cmd window
list disk – It lists all the disks which are presently conncted to your PC
select disk 1 – It makes the USB drive as the active drive
attributes disk clear readonly – It removes the write protection on USB.
For Written tutorial, visit :
Follow me on Instagram :
Like my Facebook Page :
Follow me on Twitter :
Visit my Website :
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks For Watching !
Please watch: “How the INTERNET actually works? ”
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Những trường hợp nào được giảm thuế nhà đất Vũng Tàu?
- Vinhomes Ocean Park Đa Tốn Gia Lâm Hà Nội: giá thế nào, nên mua không?
- Vẽ tranh An toàn giao thông với Ngã tư đường phố | How to draw Traffic Safety | Concung Channel
- Hướng dẫn cách sử dụng Macbook cho các bạn mới dùng Mac
- SỬA LỖI MÀN HÌNH XANH KHI KHỞI ĐỘNG WINDOWS 10